Saturday, May 28, 2011

Couponing at Fareway

I was just looking over my blog and realized I have never addressed couponing at Fareway.  I suppose I skipped it because there just isn't a lot to say about Fareway?

Couponing at Fareway is very straight forward...match a sale with a coupon.  They do not offer any Catalina type promos or loyalty cards or anything like that, but they do have really low prices every day and offer some nice loss leaders.  I always look at their ad online on Tuesday morning, but it also comes in Tuesday's Gazette or Wednesday's penny saver, or is in the store. There just is not a lot to say about Fareway. You can stack a Fareway coupon and a MQ, the only place you'll find Fareway coupons is in the ad. They usually automatically price match Hy-Vee's ad, but will also price match other grocery stores if you bring them the ad. I have had them deny price matching other local stores that are not grocery store such as Hy-Vee Drugstore or KMart.

Their coupon  policy is available here.  It is very short and very vague.

No comments:

Post a Comment