Monday, April 18, 2011

So where else can I find coupons?

The reason I am writing this tonight is because I spent some time clipping coupons in my ALL YOU magazine today.  What is ALL YOU?  It is a magazine that is available either at Wal-Mart or online.  It tends to be pretty loaded with high value coupons, so I try to pick one up every month.  It costs $2.24 at Wal-Mart and you can find it for various prices online for a subscription. 

*The Sunday paper.
*coupons.com-can usually print 2 per computer
*smartsource.com-can usually print 2 per computer
*target.com-can usually print 2 per computer
*peelies, tearpads, and blinkies in the store
*ebay
*clipping services such as The Coupon Clippers
*trading with other couponers
* "dumpster diving" isn't real lucritive around here since most people only get the Gazette and the Register is where the best coupons are, but for a free paper...if you want to try it...I never have
The only other advice I can give is to "like" all your favorite brands on facebook, write the companies of the products you buy with complaints and compliments, and pay attention for internet printable coupons to be offered on many various sites.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get your extra papers for multiple coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kum and Go, Casey's, and Hy-Vee all carry the Des Moines Register.

    ReplyDelete